Jake Paul says his upcoming fight with Tommy Fury on 6 August has been cancelled.
Briton Fury, 23, was denied entry to the United States last month for a scheduled press conference to announce the fight.
YouTuber-turned-fighter Paul, 25, gave Fury until Wednesday to resolve his visa issues.
But he said on social media: "Furys received a termination notice. Second time in a row he has pulled out."
Paul and Fury were originally scheduled to meet last December, but light-heavyweight Fury called off the fight due to a chest infection and broken rib.
Paul says he will now push ahead with plans to fight on 6 August at Madison Square Garden and will announce a new opponent.
"MVP [Most Valuable Promotions] did everything it could to help him and team. He wasnt interested and he literally went into hiding," added the American.
"Second time in a row Im going to step up and take on a new opponent on short notice."